Monday, September 1, 2008

DTB Mosaic


DTB Mosaic
Originally uploaded by totenbeard

This is me in a Mosaic!

My friend Sha posted this on his blog so I, of course, have copied him! All you do is type your answer to each of the questions below into a Flickr search. Using only the first page of results, choose your favorite image, then copy and paste each of the URLs into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows).

The questions:
1. What is your first name? (DeAnna)
2. What is your favorite food? (Oyster Po-boy)
3. What high school did you attend? (Woodbridge Senior High)
4. What is your favorite color? (lavender)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Nathan Fillian)
6. Favorite drink? (coffee)
7. Dream vacation? (Hawaii)
8. Favorite dessert? (tiramisu)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (a pathologist like Quincy)
10. What do you love most in life? (my family)
11. One word to describe you. (grateful)
12. Your Flickr name. (totenbeard)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Any mosaic with both Quincy and tiramisu is made of win. :)

DAN BUCK said...

You really don't want me to do any work tonight. I'm on it!