Monday, September 1, 2008

Gustav

My brother and his wife are New Orleanians. They have safely left the city (with their cats and assorted friends in need) and are currently riding things out in Baton Rouge. Katrina upset their lives three years ago but thankfully did not cause severe damage or flooding their property. This time could be different. It's scary.

To distract them a bit from CNN, we e-mailed them some stupid homemade video. Several were of the pets. But I think we peaked with what we are calling the "Nutter Butter" series. You must watch them order!

Episode 1: Peace Out



Episode 2: Peace Out...Thirty Years Later




Episode 3: Meta "Peace Out"

3 comments:

Shannon said...

AWESOME! I LOVE your family!

Shannon said...

Oh, and I got distracted by the "Nutter Butter" series and forgot to wish your brother and his wife well. They are in our thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Gracie would have TOTALLY hung with us in high school! She and I were doing the same laugh and face-covering while watching. :)

Why didn't you tell me about this blog?? I woulda been here sooner.